The 2015-2016 season comes to a close with Menlo having earned its 4th Providence Title in five years, its 6th county championship in a row (and 8th in the last nine years), and its 2nd state championship round appearance in three years. The team finished the year ranked 2nd place in all of California, and as the only team in California to be ranked statewide for 5 straight seasons. In the summer that followed, Menlo won the Gladiator Tournament, with Andy Parker being named individual mock trial World Champion.
- Providence: 1st Place (Undefeated, with a 5-0 ballot sweep in the finals)
- Beach Ball: 17th Place (JV)
- NorCal: 3rd Place (Varsity), 7th Place (JV)
- County – JV Competition: 1st Place (Undefeated 6-0 record)
- County – Varsity: 1st Place (Undefeated 10-0 record)
- State: 2nd Place (Championship Round Finalist, final record of 4-1)
- Gladiator: Menlo went a combined 11-2, won the tournament and finished with three individual winning records.
- Providence: Andy Parker (Honorable Mention Attorney)
- Beach Ball: Ishani Thakur (1st, Pre-Trial) Andy Parker (Bailiff), David Roy (Clerk)
- NorCal: Chris Lagod (Coaches Award), Lauren Henske (2nd, Witness Thomas) Ishani Thakur (2nd, Pre-Trial Prosecution), Jacob Julian-Kwong (3rd, Pre-Trial Defense), Anika Padwekar (3rd, Witness Spencer), Justin Kasser (3rd, Bailiff), Lee Fischer (4th, Defense Trial Attorney), Katie Guardino (5th, Prosecution Trial Attorney) – honorable mentions include David Roy (4th as Clerk), Amrita Misha (5th as Barns), Ben Shaw (4th as Hayes), and Rishi Varma (4th as Rosales).
- County: Annie Kim (Trial Attorney Award), Shayanna Ahuja (Trial Attorney Honorable Mention)
- State: Jacob Julian-Kwong (Pre-Trial Award), Amrita Misha (Casey Barns Witness Award)
- Gladiator: Andy Parker (1st Place), Lee Fisher (9th Place), Colton Conley (11th Place & 3rd Ranked Attorney)
- MMT Most Valuable Player (Chris Lagod Award): Annie Kim