- Providence: 1st Place
- NorCal: Varsity 1st Place | JV 12th Place
- County: Varsity 1st Place (10-0) | JV 2nd Place (8-2)
- State: Cancelled*
- Gladiator Individual World Championship: 2nd Place (Madeline Levin) and 4th Place (Meredith Fenyo)
*Though Menlo qualified for the state tournament, the 2020 California competition was cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Pre-Trial Attorney: Ethan Yan (Varsity, 1st, Prosecution), Diya Baliga (Varsity, 1st, Defense), Helen Barkley (JV, 2nd, Defense), Alex Levitt (JV, 3rd, Prosecution)
- Trial Attorney: Madeline Levin (Varsity, 3rd, Prosecution), Meredith Fenyo (Varsity, Honorable Mention, Defense), Leo Jergovic (Varsity, Honorable Mention, Defense), Penelope Stinson (JV, Honorable Mention, Prosecution), Abigail Becker (JV, Honorable Mention, Defense)
- Witness: Mackenzie Ford (Varsity, 1st, Desi Kunstler), Emma McGaraghan (Varsity, 1st, Val Glick)*, Olivia Velten-Lomelin (Varsity, 2nd, Micah Eisenberg), Alea Marks (JV, 1st, Jules Jackson), Tessa Frantz (JV, 2nd, Val Glick)
- Plaque: Madeline Levin (Prosecution Attorney)
- Certificate: Diya Baliga (Pre-Trial Attorney)
- Courtroom Arist: Grace Tang, 2nd Place
- Cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Gladiator Individual World Championship
- 2nd Place, Finalist (Madeline Levin) **
- 4th Place, Semifinalist (Meredith Fenyo) **
*A Menlo witness has held the record for the highest scoring NorCal witness for the past four years. Emma McGaraghan currently holds the record with 46/50 ballots, breaking the record of Menlo’s Mackenzie Ford, who won 43/50 ballots. Alumna Natalia Cordon held the record prior to Mackenzie with 41/50 ballots.
**Madeline Levin and Meredith Fenyo made Gladiator history when they became the first two students from the same school to both qualify for the semifinals.