Congratulations on being invited to participate in the 8th Annual NorCal Mock Trial Invitational, scheduled for January 6th & 7th of 2018! For the 8th year, the tournament will be held at Menlo School in Atherton, CA.
The NorCal Invitational is an annual mock trial tournament hosted jointly by Menlo School and Trinity Pacific Christian School, which takes place at Menlo School in Atherton, CA. Our aim is to provide a fun, competitive atmosphere before CRF county and state rounds; top teams can experiment with strategy and rosters in an environment that is relaxed and low pressure but competitive enough to mimic the intensity of actual competition. Each team receives detailed tabulation summaries immediately following the tournament, with the goal being that teams can make adjustments in advance of their own competitions.
All teams are asked to complete a preliminary registration, and eventually a final registration made available at the end of 2017 that features which students are in which roles. All other documents will be available before the end of December.
- Tournament Rulebook/Methodology/Packet (Updated 12/26/17)
- Tournament Pre-Seed (Updated 11/24/17)
- 2018 Invited Teams (Updated 11/24/17)
- New Team FAQs (Updated 11/24/17)
- Trial Team Rosters (2018 Version)
- Sample Trial Ballot (2018 Version)
- Sample Pre-Trial Ballot (2018 Version)
- Final Tournament Registration (2018 Version)
Hotel Link (Available Until 12/16/17)
For results from 2018 (and all prior years) head to the HISTORY page.