Congratulations on being invited to participate in the 9th Annual NorCal Mock Trial Invitational, scheduled for January 12th and 13th of 2019! For the 9th year, the tournament will be held at Menlo School in Atherton, CA.
The NorCal Invitational is an annual mock trial tournament hosted jointly by Menlo School and Trinity Pacific Christian School, and ran by Stanford University’s Head Coach Thom Scher, which takes place at Menlo School in Atherton, CA. Our aim is to provide a fun, competitive atmosphere before CRF county and state rounds; top teams can experiment with strategy and rosters in an environment that is relaxed and low pressure but competitive enough to mimic the intensity of actual competition. Each team receives detailed tabulation summaries immediately following the tournament, with the goal being that teams can make adjustments in advance of their own competitions.
All teams are asked to complete a preliminary registration, and eventually a final registration made available at the end of the year that features which students are in which roles for the competition.
- Tournament Master Packet (Updated 1/7/19)
- Agenda (included in above packet)
- Homerooms (included in above packet)
- FAQ/Map/Parking (included in above packet)
- Blank Rosters (included in above packet)
- ’19 Pre-Seed (included in above packet)
- 2019 Invited Teams (Updated 12/8/18)
- Trial Team Rosters (2019 Version)
- Sample Trial Ballot (2019 Version)
- Sample Pre-Trial Ballot (2019 Version)
- Final Tournament Registration (2019 Version)
Hotel Link (Available Until 12/11/18)
For results from 2018 (and all prior years) head to the HISTORY page.